Supporting our Trust
We will provide the best possible education for children and young people, including those with additional and complex needs, in both mainstream and special schools.
to achieve excellence through innovation, creativity and continuous improvement and to direct the maximum resources available to the Trust’s schools, facilitating and servicing high standards.
Together, with fundraising, we can support future learning and employment and improve the lives of many more young people in Gloucestershire with the support, education and opportunities they deserve.
What we will do with your donation
Every penny we receive will go back into the schools to help support a young person
- Improve outcomes, opportunities and life chances for children and young people
- Offer more / wider support for their families
- Share and develop staff expertise
- Develop our school’s facilities
How you can support us
Any donations or fundraising, large or small, will contribute to enhancing all of our childrens’ experience and support our schools.
- Volunteer with us
- Make a donation
- In memory donation or funeral collection
- Leave a legacy in your Will
- Trust partnerships with local companies or community groups